can you return used cat and jack to target

Due to Target’s one-year guarantee for Cat & Jack clothes, it’s safe to say that the store will take back used Cat & Jack clothes.

What Is Cat and Jack Return Policy?

Target offers a very lenient return policy on all of its Cat and Jack merchandise. You can easily return any item by following the instructions listed below:

Steps to follow for in-store Cat and Jack item return:

  • Step #1 Go online and use the store locator to find the nearest Target store.
  • Step #2 Once at the store locate the Guest Services Desk and let them know you want to return an item.
  • Step #3 Present the receipt you received when purchasing the item and also have the credit card you used to make the purchase.
  • Step #4 They will process the return request and once it is verified they will refund the purchase price to your credit card or issue a store credit.

I did as much research as I could at home

I researched Target’s policy before going there, and it says that they will accept used clothing that you have bought within the last year. I collected as many Cat To be honest, I wasn’t sure if I had bought the majority of these things or if they had been passed down, but I still managed to gather 11 things to give a try. The majority of the things were ones I had taken out of donation piles, and many of them were obviously well-worn or stained.

Since the Target app keeps track of all my purchases, I tried to confirm what I had bought there, but for older items, the photo didn’t appear. I decided to take my chances because it was a small haul and see what would happen when I arrived. Advertisement.

How Does The Cat And Jack Warranty Work?Target set up a very consumer-friendly warranty return policy on all of its Cat and Jack products. They believe so strongly in how well their products were designed and manufactured.Since they have such faith in the products they put a 1-year warranty on all of the products that are part of the Cat and Jack line.That means if any of the material tears, becomes worn out or they somehow fall apart. If you have the receipt you can either request a refund or store credit when you return it under the warranty policy. If you don’t have the original receipt they will issue you a store credit for the purchase price.

  • On you need to sign in to “My Account”
  • After logging in, choose “Orders” by hovering over the “My Account” tab.
  • Choose the returned item by scrolling down to the order you placed with the disputed item.
  • Choose the item to return and the reason for the return from the list of items that were purchased.
  • Once the return label is printed, attach it to the outside of the box the item was packaged in.
  • Bring the box containing the item to the closest shipper location of your choice.
  • Target will process the item after it is received and decide whether to issue a store credit or a refund.


Does Target really take back used Cat and Jack?

Target offers 1 year to return items from store brands like Cat & Jack kids’ clothes. Here’s everything you need to know about the unusually generous policy. Target guarantees satisfaction for a year on owned-brand goods, including Cat & Jack kids clothes.

Can you return used clothes to Target?

No matter if the clothes are worn or torn, as long as you have a physical receipt or you made the purchase using a debit or credit card, Target will accept the items back. The first time I did it, I tried to return some of my mens clothes. It worked and I received my money back.

What can you not return at Target?

The following items cannot be returned: Trading cards & trading card accessories (e.g., Pokemon, Sport cards, trading card binders) Open or defective collectibles (e.g., special edition Barbie dolls, porcelain dolls, action figures and die-cast cars) Personalized items and digital downloads.

What is the Target replacement policy?

Replacements ship for free, are subject to availability and will process as an even exchange. If the original item does show up, please contact Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869. Refunds are issued to the original payment method in most circumstances.